javascript syndication

From: aSH <ash@actionscripthero.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:47:37 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello list,

This is my first post.
Happy new year!

I'm newbie here. i apologize if this message not belongs to this list.

I'm reading the documentation available online on validation and I've
made some searches in the archives for a particular question that I
have, but unfortunately I haven't had found my answers. Mi question is
so basic that I'm blushing already...

I have a forum in PHP and I'm generating RSS feeds and JavaScript code
to syndicate the contents. So, I have a JavaScript code to deploy and i
want that code interoperable if it's possible...  Anyway, here is my
code:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.actionscripthero.com/adventures/
topics_anywhere.php?mode=show&f=uMiwzLDQsNSw2LDgsOSwxMiwxMywxNCwxNiwxOCw
yMSwyMiwyMywyNywyOCwzMCwzMSwzMiwzMywzNCwzNSwzNiwzOCwzOSw0MSw0Miw0Myw0NCw
0Niw0Nyw0OCw0OSw1MCw1MSw1Mg%3D%3D&n=99&sfn=y&fnl=y&a=y&s=y&l=y&m=y&so=d&
b=4&lpd=1&br=y&bl=y&t=_blank"></script>

How can i deploy and validate this?

thanks in advance.
sorry if you need to redirect me to another list more appropriated.

aSH