body and bgproperties

From: WP <wojtek.pol@wp.pl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:29:04 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,
I have a small problem with www-validator (or, better say, it has
a problem with my pages ;). Namely consider two pages
www.im.pwr.wroc.pl/~polowcz/test1.html
and
www.im.pwr.wroc.pl/~polowcz/test0.html
In first of them I've writen
<BODY BACKGROUND="pic.gif" BGPROPERTIES=fixed>
and validator found an error (BGPROPERTIES is forbidden)
and in second one
<BODY BACKGROUND=pic.gif BGPROPERTIES=fixed>.
The second page is OK for www-validator ;).
Maybe validator should find some other error than in first one,
but something must be wrong...
If I try to write some <A HREF=...>...</A> statement in body,
than second page has a lots of stupid errors...
Wojtek

PS.
If you answer and I should read it, answer also to me, not only
to list. I'm not a member.

Pistolet K-19 poleca detektyw Rutkowski
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fzakupy.wp.pl%2Flinki.html%3FPOD%3D3&sid=94