Simple suggestion

From: Tom Nicolazzo <nicolazzo5@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:15:15 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi!  I used your Validator today -- sounds like a good name for the next
Schwarzenegger movie!   Accordingly, I got a Fatal Error!  I hadn't used any
"doc type".  I was kindly provided with links to a couple of pages that
explained what "doc types" are.  So I put one in.  Not the *right* one,
apparently, but now that one is there, I can't find the pages explaining
what they are!

As a web developer with nearly three months under my belt, I hate to
criticize your site (you believe me, right?)  But some sort of
<i>navigation</i> would be nice!  A "site map" or something.

Ok, I know!  I only changed *one* page  on my site.  I can go and ask for a
validation for a page without any "doc type".  *Then* I'll be able to find
your page that attempts to explain a little about them.  Easy!

Thanks!

Tom

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage