RE: Transparency on file...

From: Pete Tozer <pete.tozer@mzebonga.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:55:14 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Sorry that it's taken so long to get back.

I don't see why this is happening.  I followed that link and it was transparent.  So I double-checked my sites and there it was sat side-by-side with the CSS image and it wasn't transparent while its counterpart was.  You can find the link here: http://www.optionsplus.co.uk...  Was this what you were hinting at?  I don't understand why one image does it and the other doesn't.  I'm certainly not using a local gif version.

Pete