Installing the markup validator on localhost

From: Housni Yakoob <housni@sltnet.lk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:34:06 +0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,
Could you please direct me to a page that has information on installing
the markup validator on a localhost please?

I'm a dialup user and where I live (in Sri Lanka), they charge by the
minute so it's very inconvenient for me to come online just to validate
my files.
I use phpDev 4.23 with MOD+Perl and I have all the necessary files as
specified on the source page at w3.org

Thanks for reading.

Housni Yakoob
Graphic Designer | Flash Developer