Re: Installing the markup validator on localhost

Housni,

If you are on dial-up, the best way is to install onsgmls on a linux box
and use that for validating. I do that as well, cause the online validator
on dial-up is not easy to use.

You can d/l onsgmls from http://openjade.sf.net and it comes with most
linux distros as well.

Saqib Ali