Re: w3c checklink: problem regarding LWP::Authen::Ntlm module

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 09:05, Pinnaka, Muralikrishna wrote:

> We are getting errors for those web page links that needs
> authentication (using username and password).
> We are including all the error report below.
>
> We have all modules available on our machine, including the
> LWP::Authen::Ntlm module.

I cannot currently test NTLM authentication anywhere so this is
guesswork, but it sounds like a LWP problem to me.

>From the LWP::Authen::Ntlm documentation,
http://search.cpan.org/dist/libwww-perl/lib/LWP/Authen/Ntlm.pm:

  The module takes advantage of the Authen::NTLM module by Mark Bush.
  Since there is also another Authen::NTLM module available from CPAN
  by Yee Man Chan with an entirely different interface, it is
  necessary to ensure that you have the correct NTLM module.

So, the first step should be to ensure that you're using the correct
Authen::NTLM module from the NTLM (not Authen-NTLM !) CPAN distribution:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/NTLM/