OS X Validator Install

From: Stephen Yoch <syoch@mediaville.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:09:22 -0600 (CST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on a little how-to I put
together for installing the validator on os x.

As I mention in the article, I'm no unix or perl expert, so parts of the
install are probably a bit of a kludge.

There are some earlier posts on installing the validator on os x, but it
didn't seem that any of them were successful. I wanted to provide some
info for anyone else who tries to install it on os x.

I also managed to get it up and running on os x server (10.2), but haven't
updated the article.

I would really appreciate any feedback any of you all might have.