Re: OS X Validator Install

From: Stephen Yoch <syoch@mediaville.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:19:57 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org

Thanks for taking a look at the guide, Ville. I really appreciate it.
I think that the errors that I was getting seem to have cleared up. I
have been testing on multiple machines, so it could be from one of my
earlier attempts (part of my problems arise from my own poor
understanding of CVS).

  A couple of other people have taken a look at the article, so I'm
going to incorporate their suggestions in the near future.