Re: Beta: XML Output

From: Gannon J. Dick <gdick@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:08:09 -0600
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Anything is possible to those who don't have to do the work and haven't
thought it through completely (that would be me).

Any way to deliver the XML inside a div {display:none;} block?  Or inside a
comment with start-end markers (so it could be stripped easily, REGEX or
whatever)?

Hard to blame people for wanting to automate the validator ASAP ...