Re: Beta: XML Output

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 22:11, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Karl Dubost wrote:
> >Argggg
> >
> >People have started to point the XML output and start to develop
> >interfaces to it.
> >
> >I think we should start to document it or disable it, before to be
> >really stable?
>
> Disable.

As an "Emergency Measure" I've added a warning to the output about the
experimental status of the interface, but I need to think about it a
bit... We do want people using the XML interface, we just didn't want
them to start building apps on top of it quite this soon. I'm not sure
what the right response is right now, shut it down or explore other
options... Perhaps we should just try to clean it up instead...