Re: Can we have the "type" and "encoding" options back?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:46:04 +0100
To: Christoph P”per <christoph@paeper.de>
cc: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Christoph P”per <christoph.paeper@tu-clausthal.de> wrote:

>In general I welcome the use of correct typography.

Hmmm. I think you've convinced me to use "plain" quotes. In general, I'm
incapable of correct typography so perhaps it's better to not attempt to
get fancy. :-)

--
Ladies and gentlemen, you must resist those all-too-human feelings and decide
this case on the evidence.    And the evidence plainly shows that Mr. Landa's