Small bug with latest version of (X)HTML validator

From: John H. VanOphem <jhv@dragobit.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:23:10 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Just a quick note.

When I validate http://dragobit.com/yjn3/ which is XHTML 1.0 strict doctype,
using the advanced options to show the outline and source, it validates
properly but does NOT show the requested outline or source. It seems to
ignore those options.

As an experiment I overwrote the doctype with other variations:

XHTML 1.0 Strict or Transitional: options ignored
HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0 Traditional, XHTML Basic 1.0 and XHTML 1.1: options
shown

Probably a minor glitch, I know it worked on the previous version of the
validator. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

John H. VanOphem
jhv@dragobit.com