Re: Two suggestions

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:29:36 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Craig Macbride <craigm@ragingbull.com>

Craig Macbride <craigm@ragingbull.com> wrote:

>Terje Bless wrote:
>>
>>I suspect that attitude is allready well established. :-)
>
>By validator output pages not necessarily being valid themselves, for
>example?

For example, yes.

>.... Oh, and the word you were looking for above was "already". :-)

Ah, thanks. Since English is not my primary language, I appreciate it if
people correct (though preferably off-list to avoid boring the rest of the
readers) my spelling mistakes (especially the ones that are habitual). Of
course, my english spelling and grammar is actually _better_ then my
norwegian so... :-)

--
"I don't mind being thought of as a badguy,
 but it /really/ annoys me to be thought of