Re: Two suggestions

From: Craig Macbride <craigm@ragingbull.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:59:21 -0500 (EST)
To: link@pobox.com
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, KlausRusch@atmedia.net

Terje Bless wrote:

> >Craig Macbride wrote:
> >>Someone unaware of the
> >>HTTP mistake and just seeing your URL on links would think you're
> >>idiots.
>
> I suspect that attitude is allready well established. :-)

By validator output pages not necessarily being valid themselves, for
example?

... Oh, and the word you were looking for above was "already". :-)

> Ok, the alternate spelling is now also recognized (changed in will be in
> the next version), but we still use /referer in the text.

It's a start.

Craig

Talk Stocks with Smart Investors -- http://www.ragingbull.com

Click Below for Brokerage Specials for Raging Bull Users
http://www.ragingbull.com/tradingcenter