Re: Frame validation

sidekick <sidekick@secondbanana.net> wrote:

>I am having the exact same problem!!! I thought maybe it was just me...
>
>I'm curious to see what this could be about, exactly.

Can you provide us the URL of the page you are having trouble Validating?

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin