From: Highsmith, Elizabeth E <elizabeth.e.highsmith@boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: "Derykus, Charles E" <charles.e.derykus@boeing.com>, "Bowman, Gregory P" <gregory.p.bowman@boeing.com>
Good morning,

I have ran several link checkers using the W3C Link Checker on some of the
Web pages that I maintain and found it to be unhelpful and inaccurate.  The
links on the pages that are broken did not come up as broken, but instead it
indicated that images (.jig) were broken links.  You can see these results
by running a link check on
http://www-hsv-01.hv.boeing.com/engineering/default.html as I did.

If, by chance, I am not using the link checker correctly, please advise.

Elizabeth Highsmith
Engineering Services
Information Processor
Phone:  256-461-2129