Re: Validator support for MathML embedded in XHTML

From: Michael D. Crawford <crawford@goingware.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2002 06:32:10 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
I can't answer your question, but I'd like to point out that Mozilla has
MathML support.  I haven't used it, but I've read about it being there;
it's been in the testing releases for a little while, and the developers
are quite close to releasing the 1.0 release.

http://www.mozilla.org/

It is a cross-platform web browser; binaries are available for quite a
few platforms.  I use it on Windows 2000, NT, and 98, as well as PowerPC
Linux on a Macintosh.

(Mozilla is the open source browser upon which Netscape 6 is based.  The
Mozilla framework is also used for a number of other applications, both
browsers and other kinds of programs).

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford