Unkown entity

From: Sascha Carlin <sc@itst.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:45:43 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi folks.

First of all, I'd like to say the Validator is a great tool. It helped me much improving my site.
Although I know that the ampersand should not be used as a parameter indicator in URL's, most servers use it as this.

It would be great if Validator had an option to switch of the parsing of URL's in order to hide the warnings about "unkown entity x", where x is a URL parameter.

Regards from Germany, Sascha

--
Sascha Carlin - Akazienstr. 4 - 64572 BŁttelborn
06152/55231 - 0177/3074952