Could Local Installations of Validator please get in touch?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:04:50 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi all.

Could those of you running local installations of the Validator please get
in touch with me (off-list)? I'd kinda like to keep track of local
installations so I can give you a headsup if we find any huge bugs,
security problems, or just release a new version (sneaky pleading for beta
testers, perhaps). :-)

I promise I won't spam you with a message for every CVS checkin or
somesuch. :-)