Mailing List Lossage (was: FW: Error message: Unknown character set)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:25:36 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Eric.Lewis@swissinfo.ch, www-validator-owner@w3.org, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>

            To: www-validator@w3.org
          Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:53:10 +0200
       Subject: FW: Error message: Unknown character set

But you're right, it's not in the archives. CC to w-v-owner as it looks
like at least the archive is dropping messages and quite possibly the list
as well (since I received this message and Nick didn't).

Anyone know who listmoms W3C lists these days?

--
We've gotten to a point where a human-readable,  human-editable text format
forstructured data has become a complex nightmare where somebody can safely