Validator gets wrong input

From: Marcus Fuchs <FuchsMarcus@web.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:55:04 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I tried to validate following file:
http://members.tripod.de/FuchsMarcus/copyright.htm

In the results your validator says (among other thinks):

<----- Start of quote----->
Source Listing
Below is the source input I used for this validation:

  [snip]
  63:
  64: </BODY>
  65: </html>
  [snip]
<----- End of quote ----->

In line 64 he finds an error, because he couldn't find the starting
tag <BODY>, he finds: <body>.

There is the problem: in my original code the start- and endtag are
in lowercases. Why do the validator gets the endtag in uppercases?
Could it be done by the Tripodserver, or is it a bug. I'm sure that
I use <body> </body>.

I hope for help.

Sorry for my english.

Marcus