<label> tags around options

From: Christian Reis <kiko@async.com.br>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:34:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi there, I'm a constant (and grateful) user of the W3C validation
service, and I'd just like to make two suggestions:

- Adding <label> tags to the text for the valiation options would make
  the form easier to use.
- Top-aligning the text inside the form would make the contents more
  legible.

Both are low-impact changes. That's it. Thanks for the great service, btw.

Take care,