Re: <label> tags around options

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:34:28 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Christian Reis <kiko@async.com.br>

Christian Reis <kiko@async.com.br> wrote:

>[I'd] like to make two suggestions:
>
>- Adding <label> tags to the text for the valiation options
>  would make the form easier to use.
>
>- Top-aligning the text inside the form would make the
>  contents more legible.

Adding labels is a very good idea and is now in the development version.
The text alignment I'm less certain of. The development version has fairly
large changes in this respect. Take a look at
<URL:http://validator.w3.org:8001/> and let me know if you concern has been
addressed.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
"Temper Temper! Mr. Dre? Mr. NWA? Mr. AK, comin´
 straight outta Compton and y'all better make way?"            -- eminem