Re: checklink: Ignore ICQ.com -links?

* Ville Saalo wrote:
>Hello
>I'd like to suggest you to turn of checking some links on icq.com:
>it's got those dll's and stuff like that which react with the installed
>ICQ-client program, if any, and this link checker just hangs when
>trying to check those. This might be an AOL IM problem too.

I don't know why anyone links to unavailable resources, but could you
please give us some example URI that exhibits this problem? Maybe it's
not checklink that causes problems here.

Anyway, I'd prefer a more general approach, e.g. some form control where
you may specifiy domains checklink should not check links to, maybe some
people link http://www.icq.com and want it checked...