Re: checklink: Ignore ICQ.com -links?

From: Ville Saalo <villes@mbnet.fi>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:34:52 +0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

It is available, but not for the validator... I mean the pages with ICQ-status-indicator, like my own homepage, http://koti.mbnet.fi/~villes/me.html , or at least http://koti.mbnet.fi/~villes/icq.html .
Also the discussion forums of http://www.AntiOnline.com/ use the ICQ "Add me!" -buttons in the messages of users who has got an ICQ-account.

>Anyway, I'd prefer a more general approach, e.g. some form control where
>you may specifiy domains checklink should not check links to, maybe some
>people link http://www.icq.com and want it checked...

Yeah, that would be excellent.

   -ZeroOne