Re: Validation: The Holy Grail

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> But it also takes an eternity to render in Netscape 4.78,
> even on a 1.7GHz, 256Mb, Pentium IV running Windows 2000 :-(((((

Really?  I got quite a quick response from NS4.72 running on my
desktop computer, which is a mere 200Mhz PPro with 96Mb.

But I will be offering other presentation options down to
text/plain for less-able browsers.  With suitable indentation
to show structure, even that could be quite nice.

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>