Re: Validation: The Holy Grail

From: Ushakov, Sergey N <ushakov@int.com.ru>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:41:56 +0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com>
Nick, now it's better :)   Now I also can see the ???? ???? :)   Though my
system is cyrillic-enabled...

I see the the validation result page comes in UTF-8 while the original page
was in windows-1251.
Seems something goes wrong while converting between charsets...

Can you consider retaining the original charset in the validation result?

Or maybe I can be of any help for handling cyrillics?

Regards,
Sergey