Re: Validation: The Holy Grail

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:34:40 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Ushakov, Sergey N" <ushakov@int.com.ru>
cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Ushakov, Sergey N wrote:

> Sorry, Nick.
> I tried to validate the following URL:
> http://www.chemitech.spb.ru/index.html as both XML and HTML and got an
> almost empty result page with just words "Site Valet -> Report" besides
> headlines and logos.

OK, further to my previous post, I've fixed that error.  Your source
still displays on my browser as ????? ???????, but I think that's
just because my display doesn't support cyrillic (your page also
shows up as ??????).

BTW: I've also fixed the normalisation to do the Right Thing
with empty elements.

Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.