My validator patches

From: (wrong string) ä <ville.skytta@popsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:20:34 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I sent my patches for validator a month ago, to the list; has anyone had a
look at them? At least as of now, none of them has made it into the CVS.
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001OctDec/0022.html

Anyway, I've done some small modifications to them (mainly to keep them
compatible with the current CVS version), the new versions can be found at
http://cachalot.ods.org/patches/w3c-validator-1.194/

There's also a RedHat 7.2 RPM of validator at http://cachalot.ods.org/
which is a work in progress, but basically works. It installs to port 81
of the local Apache (because validator nowadays is not relocatable and
must reside in a server/virtual host's root). The above patches are in the
RPM.

--
Ville Skyttä
Popsystems Ltd