Re: validator feedback

On 22.06.01 at 09:43, Stephanie Booth <steph@climbtothestars.org> wrote:

>The link to "explanation" on validation errors is a great idea. It would
>also be very useful if the "explanation" page provided links to the
>recommendation for immediate problem look-up.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure we can implement this completely,
but we can certainly improve it with fairly simple measures. A complete
implementation would have to track relevant clauses for each error from
each and every standard that we can validate against, but providing links
to the most common standards from the error explanations would be doable.

Thanks for your feedback on this!