Re: Validator on NT4 - Iconv problems

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:05:04 +0200
To: Brian Gilkison <gilkison@one.net>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 19.06.01 at 22:14, Brian Gilkison <gilkison@one.net> wrote:

>Are you both rolling your own versions of Perl, or are you using
>ActiveState's version?  If the latter, Text::Iconv was added to the PPM
>archives at my request (see
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001JanMar/0221.html),
>and works fine; I installed using PPM from their archives...

BTW, I'm changing jobs this fall (October-ish) and this will involve
working with Windoze more. Hopefully this will lead to a more NT-friendly
Validator. Bug me about any remaining issues then, will you? Sooner too, by
all means, but at that point I might actually be in a position to do
something about them.