Re: Validator on NT4 - Iconv problems

From: Brian Gilkison <gilkison@one.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:14:36 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Martin, David,

Are you both rolling your own versions of Perl, or are you using
ActiveState's version?  If the latter, Text::Iconv was added to the PPM
archives at my request (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001JanMar/0221.html),
and works fine; I installed using PPM from their archives...

Brian