Re: Validator on NT4 - Iconv problems

Martin, David,

Are you both rolling your own versions of Perl, or are you using
ActiveState's version?  If the latter, Text::Iconv was added to the PPM
archives at my request (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001JanMar/0221.html),
and works fine; I installed using PPM from their archives...

Brian