Re: When is XHTML 1.1 support going to be added to the Validator?

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:55:40 +0200
To: David Bindel <chaosdb@yahoo.com>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 19.06.01 at 13:59, David Bindel <chaosdb@yahoo.com> wrote:

>When is XHTML 1.1 support going to be added to the Validator?

As soon as I get around to it[0]? :-)

It's on the list, but it's pending waiting for a few bugfixes and some
other issues. If I get the chance I'd like to actually _read_ the spec
first too, but that may be hopelessly optimistic. :-)

Thanks for the headsup thoŽ, and if there are other specs you (generic,
plural, "you" ;D) would like to see supported, please be sure to let us
know. No guarantees as to "whether" or "when", but please do let us know if
there is anything we're missing.

[0] - Actually I think someone's already made a start at it, but
      the details escape me at the moment. :-)