Re: When is XHTML 1.1 support going to be added to the Validator?

From: <nick@server.htmlhelp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:06:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: David Bindel <chaosdb@yahoo.com>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, David Bindel wrote:

> When is XHTML 1.1 support going to be added to the
> Validator?

Good question.  It's been supported by the WDG Validator and the
Site Valet for the past two weeks or so.  The W3C validator will
(presumably) work if your document declares a SYSTEM FPI.

N.B. in case anyone's wondering about Site Valet, the company with
which the server was colocated went into liquidation without warning:
the first I knew was when I couldn't contact the server :-(
It should be back online elsewhere within a day or two.

--
Nick Kew