Re[2]: xhtml 1.1 logo

From: Tonio <ab@artful.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:03:38 +0200
To: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
> Thank you for contributing this! We are using it internally in development
> versions while we wait for official versions from the pixel-pinchers. I
> suspect they are a bit busy preparing for various upcoming conferences, so
> if they don't manage to come up with something in time for our next
> release, you can brag that you did the badges for XHTML 1.1. :-)

Glad to hear the logo is helpful ! :+)

> DICLAIMER: I wouldn't reccomend using that for advertizing your graphic
>            design firm or similar activities though. I suspect W3C legal
>            would have collective apoplexy and jump on both you and me if
>            you did that. Lawyers... Sheesh! :-|
>            Seriously, though, W3C Copyright and Legal Policy is available
>            on the web. And while it does allow for using the badges for
>            asserting compliance with the relevant W3C Reccomendation,
>            it does _not_ generally allow you to use W3C Material or
>            Logo in promotional material unless you are a W3C Member.

No worry, no intention of any advertising in any ways, except for
W3C's works, specially the Validator (any php version in project to
check pages on a local webserver ? Would be sooo useful).
If other needs come by (graphics/php), please let me know, i'd be
pleased to take a look at it :+)

tonio.