Re: xhtml 1.1 logo

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:00:09 +0200
To: Tonio <ab@artful.net>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 18.07.01 at 14:03, Tonio <ab@artful.net> wrote:

>No worry, no intention of any advertising in any ways

As I said, it was just me covering my, uhm, posterior, since some bad
experiences with Copyright law has left me rather paranoid.

>any php version in project to check pages on a local webserver?

We've had requests for a PHP version before so it's something we consider,
but it's a pretty low priority right now. In any case, you wouldn't be able
to use it locally if you can't use the current code locally, because the
big issue is getting the SGML Parser running and that's not always easy on
all platforms (Classic Mac OS, for instance).