Re: Page Valet error?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:54:16 +0000 (GMT)
To: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
cc: "John A. Grant" <jagrant@gsc.nrcan.gc.ca>, www-validator@w3.org
> This is "LanguageCode" being defined as "NAME" and not "NAME" being defined
> as "LanguageCode". You're looking for:

Of course you're right: I've been talking out of my a*** all day :-(

I've just devised a test case, and can confirm that the Page Valet
exhibits this bug when the Normalised Source option is selected.
Without this, it correctly reports the test page as valid.

My apologies for getting confused, and posting to the list - and
thanks to John Grant for the bug report.

--
Nick Kew