Your Validator Site

From: Richard Bonner <ak621@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:52:14 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

   Just a quick compliment to say your site is excellent and provides an
important service. Plus, your site is text/handicapped friendly. I use
Lynx on a shell server and can view your site fine. Good job!

   I do have one question though: When using the "html version 4"
selection, it says certain elements are not allowed in that version.
Howewver, the text/reference book I have does teach them. Has something
changed in version 4 since my book came out? The title and year are:
"Learn HTML in a Weekend" (1998).

   Thanks, and keep up your excellent site.

   Richard Bonner
ak621@chebucto.ns.ca