Re: several fixes

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:54:25 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
On 18.04.01 at 01:13, Brian Gilkison <gilkison@one.net> wrote:

>I thought I'd posted the package URL in in one of my postings back in
>March, but I can't seem to find which one at the moment.

<rant froth-level="extreme">
    Ok, as of right now I'm officially declaring the list archives to
    suck badly, horribly, and terribly. AltaVista was always dain
    bramaged, but it's now crossed over into a whole new dimension
    of suckage.

    Could whoever is in charge of that bogosity (Dan?) please take it
    out back and put several bullets through it's head? I vote it's
    replaced with a local Google or a custom built system. The archiver
    looks good AFAICT, but the indexer and/or search engine are badly
    confused, obtuse, and convoluted. I'll pay _blood_ for a better one!
</>

The message you are looking for is
<URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001JanMar/0221.html>.