Re: nn6?

From: Michael Newton <michael.newton@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:56:14 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org
At 02:08 25 11 00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I can't seem to get the validator to work when I'm using Netscape 6.  I
get
>a 500 error.
>
>Works fine using IE.
>
>Tim

I've had a number of problems submitting forms from any site with Netscape
6.  eBay is pretty much unusable in fact.  So it's probably a client
problem, and nothing to do with the validator.

mike.

----
"This life has been a test.  If it had been a real life, you would have
 been given instructions on where to go and what to do."  -Angela Chase

michael.newton@telus.net                                +1.604.202.5717

PO Box 29023 RPO Haney                                      PO Box 2118
Maple Ridge BC  V2X 0C5                            Sumas WA  98295-2118
CANADA                                                              USA