Re: nn6?

From: JohnTNYC <johntnyc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:34:02 -0500
To: "tim booker" <timbooker@btinternet.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>
Tim,

Could you give a few more details, please?  Specifically, what site are you
trying to validate?  Are you going into the validator using a referrer tag
(ie clicking a link to http://validator.w3.org/check/referer on a web page)
or entering a URL directly in the address box at http://validator.w3.org/ ?

I just used Netscape 6 using both methods and it worked fine.  The 500 error
leads me to believe there is a problem with the specific server.

Regards,
John