Re: eCommerce links-non compatible with Validator.

Hi Lloyd,
We did read the FAQ. In fact, we have filled 2 - 4" thick binders with
accessibility guidelines, specifications, and the FAQs so familiarity with
the basic '&' is not the issue.
Here's the response I sent to Christian and David who were very helpful and
brought up the same concern with '&' :

*********

I thought that might be the case but unfortunately these links are for
ordering the product assigned to that link. The link is created by the
ecommerce software when it is entered into the database (and cannot be
customized). We won't be able to change it to '&' or else the link
won't function.

Thanks for the quick response!
Kevin