title of validator pages

From: Matthias Pretzer <Matthias.Pretzer@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 06:41:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I just checked some of my pages with the validator and wanted
to add the results to my bookmarks in order to have easy access
if want to check them again.
My problem: The title of the result pages is not very good as a
bookmark name since it is every time "W3C Validation...". So, if I want
to identify the different pages of my site, I have to manually edit
every bookmark. Thatīs not so cool :-(
What about a partial URL in the title of the result pages? That would
do it for me, and probably for many others, too.

Thanks for spending the time to read this ;-)

regards

Matthias Pretzer

--
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches
 of evil to one who is striking at the root."

Matthias Pretzer		arador@gmx.net
talk:		arador@ea.HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
ICQ: 44972276		   phone: 0441 2339083
Eichenstr. 105	       26131 Oldenburg/Germany