Re: XHTML validation error

From: Keith Bowes <keith_bowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 02:15:13 -0400
To: <loewis@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
Since obviously no one in the position to give official information is going to reply, I'll just give you some unofficial implied pseudo-knowledge.

The DOCTYPE on your page indicates that you're using XHTML 1.1, which is still an unstable working draft and, as such, is bound to have problems here and there.

Personally, I would advise you to use XHTML 1.0 Strict until XHTML 1.1 becomes a stable recommendation.