Re: ... a plea from the gallery

At 01:12 PM 10/06/1999 -0400, Gary Alderman wrote:
>PLEASE !!! take this foolishness to private e-mail.  [...]
>You guys have caused the signal-to-noise ratio of this channel
>to degrade into unusability as you argue in diminishing spirals.

I don't believe that this discussion is off-topic or inappropriate
for the list; I'm sorry that you aren't personally interested in
the topic, but please don't equate your lack of interest with a
mandate that the discussion terminate immediately.

Catch the web accessibility meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/