... a plea from the gallery

From: Gary Alderman <icgalder@ismc.osis.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:12:42 -0400
To: "'W3C Validator'" <www-validator@w3.org>
PLEASE !!! take this foolishness to private e-mail.
I try to monitor this list because I have ported the validator to an
Intranet with no internet connectivity and I need to keep posted
on updates and problems.  I, and I believe the vast majority of the
readers of the list, have absolutely NO interest in the legalistic hair-
splitting surrounding the use of the silly "brag-button".

You guys have caused the signal-to-noise ratio of this channel
to degrade into unusability as you argue in diminishing spirals.

PLEASE take it off-line.