Re: I would like to help with css-validator translation into RU

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:12:43 -0400
To: Alexey Beshenov <al@beshenov.ru>, Anatoly Vahramenko <a-vahramenko@yandex.ru>
Cc: w3c translators list <w3c-translators@w3.org>, W3C CSS Validator ML <www-validator-css@w3.org>

On 24-Jun-08, at 5:28 AM, Anatoly Vahramenko wrote:
> I would like to help with translation of css validator into russian.
> do you need this?

Yes, now would be a good time to work on translating the CSS
validator, as development in fairly stable. Alexey also volunteered to
work on this translation in the past, and, my apologies, I failed to
follow up in a timely manner on this translation so far.

Would you like to work together on this translation? You could split
the work and review each other's translation?

The translation kit is available at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html
along with some instructions (contained in the zip file)

I think that's all you need to get started, but if you have any
question, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier
W3C Open Source Software : http://www.w3.org/Status