Re: Brazilian-Portuguese Translation for W3C CSS Validator

Dear Mauricio,

On 22-Jun-08, at 11:23 PM, Mauricio (Maujor) Samy Silva wrote:
> According guidelines at: http://esw.w3.org/topic/CssValidator/Localization
> I announce that I would like to provide a Brazilian-Portuguese
> translation for the W3C CSS Validator.

This is great! Brazilian-Portuguese has long been a language many
people would like to see the CSS validator in, and I'm sure the
translation would be extremely useful indeed.

A group of people started this translation task a little while ago,
but I reckon they were too busy to complete it.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2007Jan/0034.html

If you are interested in taking over, please read the instructions -
and download the translation kit - at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html

Thank you,
olivier