question about missing "Congratulation message"

From: Michael Oswald <moswald@onesto.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:59:21 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hello W3C CSS Validator Team,

I got one question about validating my CSS File, because our customer is welcome to see the css is valid over w3c jigsaw.

If there are Warnings but no errors in my css then I suppose it's a valid css file.

Is there a reason why I don't get any positive congratulations message even when there are no errors?

There are a few example sites which all have much warnings and they are all w3c-validated with congratulation-message and valid:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fxhtmlforum.de%2F42401-css-valid-aber-warnungen.html

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.csszengarden.com%2Ftr%2Fdeutsch%2F

I hope you can help me,

Thanks a lot  :)